// Strawberry Cupcake


Hello World! Im Sunshine and im 100 years young from Saturn. Replace this nonsense intro (Y)


► My Biography
► My Stuff
► My Friends
► My Diary






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una


Older Post | Newer Post
New Look
Thursday 1 December 2011 | 22:30 | 0 Sweet Cupcake
Assalamualaikum and hello to my readers.Sihat semua?Jihah sihat sahaja disini :-D See my blog? I change it to the new skin. For two days I search and look for new blogskins, and I found it today. Terima kasih kepada sesiapa yang buat skin ni. Cantik sangat~ Kalau Jihah boring, nanti Jihah buat header sendiri. Ok thats all. Sorry because private my blog for two days and sorry for the short entry. Ididnt have more idea what to write today. Thanks guys.

Hello December,Bye Bye November.December,please be nice to me >:D