// Strawberry Cupcake


Hello World! Im Sunshine and im 100 years young from Saturn. Replace this nonsense intro (Y)


► My Biography
► My Stuff
► My Friends
► My Diary






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una


Older Post | Newer Post
Happy Birthday To Onew!!
Wednesday 14 December 2011 | 22:42 | 0 Sweet Cupcake
"Once a Shawol, always a Shawol"

Assalamualaikum and hello to my readers.Kauorang sihat?Semoga kauorang sihat semua ye.Okay.Ingat tak hari ni brp hari bulan?14?Yeahh.It's Onew birthday. Tahu sapa Onew? Hmm tak tau?! Macam mana boleh tak tahu?! Tetibe marah. Onew tu leader grup Kpop terkenal iaitu SHINee yang berasa di bawah syarikat yang sama dengan Super Junior, Girls Generation, f(x), Tvxq.

So, Happy Birthday Onew !! Don't sad and always be happy. Don't try to leave SHINee. Minho, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin need you okay?! Btw, bila nak buat comeback? I love you, Onew.